This organisation is well known for its quality reputation and delivering exceptional services within its field. The offices are all very modern the staff are wall professional and corporate. This is a prestige organisation offering you a supportive management and close knit team, parking on site or close to the station, variety within the duties and ongoing development.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator immediately. This position is to support several sectors throughout the business and to build internal relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Your major responsibilities will be;
- First point of call for all enquiries
- Operational Support
- Support staff in the development of quality resources
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations for the organisation
- Preparation of documentation and materials
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Quality control processes
- Cover reception and switchboard duties as required
- Update information and maintain accurate databases
- Keep up to date with WHS procedures
The requirements for the role are as follows;
- Extensive administration experience
- Advanced MS Office experience, especially Word and Excel
- Typing skills at a minimum speed of 60 wpm
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply for this role, please press APPLY NOW or call Laurie Tomkins today.
We thank you for your interest in this role however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Title||Admin - Enrollments Team|
|Location||North Shore, NSW, Australia|
|Contact name||Laurie Tomkins|